Tuesday 2 August 2011

Blood Money: The Civil War and the Federal Reserve . . .

Just now,  I was reading a review on amazon for the book written by

John Graham called "Blood Money: The Civil War and the Federal Reserve", I have copied the review here with a link to the amazon site:

Finally Getting to the Bottom of It!, April 5, 2007
By 
Josephine Southern (Cape Canaveral, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blood Money: The Civil War and the Federal Reserve (Paperback)
As an amateur, a self-taught person, I started my education of Lincoln's War some 15 years ago when I took up Genealogy and found so many Southern Ancestors. I wondered Who were these people, What were they like, and Why did they support the Confederate States of America?

I consumed many books on the subject, traced many family records, and weaved a Social Science Project out of my genealogy database.

There was always the feeling I didn't have it all yet! The thread of "Follow the Money", was there, but not the how and who. My gut feeling was the powerful Roman English money cartel in 1861-1865 took back the Colony of America and reversed the Revolutionary War. Yet, I had until this book, no input to justify this notion.

Now I do, thank you John Remington Graham.

Is it Believable? My answer is a resounding yes. After reading "Blood Money" I came across an excerpt from War is a Racket 1935; reprint, 2003)
by Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Recipient:

Major General Smedley D. Butler, USMC [Retired]. Smedley Darlington Butler (July 30, 1881 - June 21, 1940), nicknamed "The Fighting Quaker" and "Old Gimlet Eye," was a Major General in the U.S. Marine Corps and, at the time of his death, the most decorated Marine in U.S. history.

In his 1935 book, War is a Racket, Butler presented an exposé and trenchant condemnation of the profit motive behind warfare. One of Butler's most widely quoted statements:

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested.

You should also read The War Prayer Dictated by Mark Twain [Samuel Clemens] in 1904 in advance of his death in 1910.

 http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Money-Civil-Federal-Reserve/dp/1589803981

No comments: